An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
02-27-2021, 06:57 PM

Poem stated that the raft would have to be much more sturdy for them to take out on the ocean, and it wasn't a thought that made Balthier turn away from the idea. It made a lot of sense even to his young mind, and he was no quitter after all. It would probably be a challenge to build a raft so big, and though he wasn't really thinking of a long journey on the raft, gathering supplies for an adventure would be another task to take on. "I can start collecting things now then!" He assured Poem, he would do his best and that was after all all that could be asked of him, at least that's how he saw it.

Poem asked if he had been taken to the ocean, and where his mind already wandered to the thought of the large body of water, he'd snicker as if Poem had read his mind. "No, I can see it from my den though." It was something he couldn't really imagine, as a tiny man now too the ocean would seem even bigger than if he was an adult. It would always be too soon to tell, but Balthier would probably never grow out of his puppy-like adventuring attitude. Even if in his later years he was more relaxed and straight toned. He wanted to live the life of adventuring forever, even if it was just a dream for now.

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.