size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
02-28-2021, 07:31 AM

Soul assured him that he could walk and Beat didn't want to discourage him, so he let the boy walk for a while before gently picking him up in his jaws to carry. It was amazing how light he was. Beat used these jaws to end the lives of his prey almost daily and how they cradled the tiny body of his child. It was a very sobering thought. This was all really happening. He was a father. It still seemed so much like a dream. Beat had the idea that some day he might meet a nice lady and settle down to create a family. He hadn't planned having a family so soon, but was it really all that bad? The boy was... perfect. It didn't matter that he couldn't see. To Beat, there couldn't be a more perfect child.

Placing his son gently on the ground between his paws, Beat called out for Twig and Theory. As he waited, Soul questioned him. "That is the sound of the rapids. Fast moving, dangerous water. Make sure you stay far away from it." He was sure to warn the boy. The idea that he would need a companion popped into Beat's head. Something to steer him away from danger. "As for all of the wolves, I do know them. You'll know them too." He hoped. It all hinged on Theory's decision.

Again Soul questioned him and Beat wrinkled his brow, dumbfounded. What... should the boy call him? Beat hadn't had a father long enough to come up with any paternal names. "Uh..." he thought about it for a moment, seating himself and looking down at the boy. "Well, if you called her momma, you could call me papa. Or dad."

Twig arrived first and Beat tucked his white ears back against his skull as she drew near. She gave him a questioning look and he was about to explain, but Theory arrived soon after. He would tell them both at once. The alpha asked if either of them were injured and he shook his head. "No, we're okay." As Theory crouched and asked after the pup, a slightly bashful look crossed Beat's features. "This... is Soul." His blue and purple gaze rested on Twigs face. "He's my son. He's blind and his mother can't care for him, so she left him with me." The unasked question hung in the air. Would Theory let the boy stay? His gaze drifted to the woman, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Chatting." & 'Thinking'
[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.