Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
02-28-2021, 08:39 AM
Waking From A Dream

Lúta's ears perked up as Aranea mentioned that she had lived in Auster before and so she had extensive knowledge of the herbs that grew in their new home. "Excellent! I would like to find some Trillium and some White Willow Bark if you know where to find those." Trillium was rare but excellent for more severe wounds. The willow bark could be harvested in the winter. Autumn was around the corner and she wanted to be prepared for when the abundance of herbs became a scarcity.

She then turned her attention to Emile as he spoke, his words slurring and stuttering but she smiled encouragingly at him, hoping he didn't feel bad. "Thank you, Emile! I'll take a look at those. It sounds like Marigolds." She glanced about at the others but hearing no more input she opted to move on to the crafting. "Thank you all for coming. If you'd like to hang around for the crafting feel free to stay otherwise you're dismissed."

She moved over to the fire, beckoning those that wished to stay to join her. "Green Elder Ointment is made from the leaves of Elderberry. It helps with bruises, sprains and minor lacerations to decrease swelling and help ward off infection. To make it we need the leaves, lard, suet and something to mix it all up in. I have a number of ceramic bowls if everyone would like to grab one we can get started."

—————————————————————
ooc: Sorry for the wait.
Due Date: March 9th (I plan to post Wednesday)