An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
02-28-2021, 03:28 PM

Ophie was thrilled to be the centre of her Dad's attention for once. She knew he was really busy running the Armada and that he had a lot of very important things to do, but sometimes she felt a little lonely is all...Like he didn't have time for her. Not that it mattered none as he tossed her about as though she weighed nothing, earning a long string of giggles from the Fatalis princess. Once back down on the ground she was quick to hop up onto her hindlegs to try-and fail- to reach his muzzle to pepper it with puppy kisses. She loved her Dad lots and lots, words couldn't compare. But it was true they had company and no doubt something important was afoot.

"I'm good! And hiii Hikaru, I'm Ophie!" She hollered, as though speaking at a conversational volume was very old news. She wasn't all that surprised that it was time for her to take up a trainer, the Armada was a warrior clan after all, but still it made her feel a hint nervous. Like even with training she wouldn't be good enough. "Thank you for teaching mee! I'll do my best!"

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]