ardent

Fulfilling promises

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
02-28-2021, 04:50 PM
A call rang in the air though she didn't know what for. She'd been chewing on a stick when she saw others going past her, and curious as she was, she bounced up and followed behind. With her stick in tow, Medusa climbed towards the top where everyone else seemed to be gathering at a jovial trot, clueless as to her position in what they called a pack. She still didn't quite understand the consequences of her trespass, but at least she got some food and a place to sleep. Though she still stunk to high heaven, it didn't bother her because she considered it normal in her mind. When she reached the top, she stared wide-eyed at the small group that had gathered. She'd never seen so many wolves in one place, and despite the apprehension and anxiety a normal wolf in a new place might have felt, she didn't feel any of it. She trotted along and weaved among them, glancing up at some though she didn't say anything since she had a stick in her mouth. Once she found a spot that looked nice, she plopped down and resumed her stick chewing, all the while softly giggling to herself due to her strange tic.