gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Bellamy couldn’t help but find some curiosity from the male’s words. An area that reminded him of another… wanting to make sure that it was not the same place. Her gaze traveled away from Whiskers as she took a couple steps towards the cliffside, her ears flicking forward for a moment. The cliffside had reminded her a bit of her mountainous home when she came here the first time… not quite the same… but alas it had not been part of the same mountain… She chuckled softly and turned to look back at him as he gave both his name and the name of his companion.

“Drachen and Enzi…” She tested the names on her tongue and gave a nod. “I’ll be sure to remember them.” She wasn’t sure if the names would be necessary to remember, considering the pack that the male smelled of was not familiar, and thus not Winterfell, but still… that was what you were supposed to say to those you met, right? “...and don’t worry. Sometimes it’s better they don’t talk much. Wish my other companion knew the value of silence.” She shook her head with a smile. “A tasmanian devil named Ears. He’s currently helping watch over a wolf for us.”

Whiskers scratched at an ear. “Bells has been here before… though it is not a place that we’ve really seen prior to that day.”

Bellamy glanced towards her companion and then towards Drachen. “The cliffside reminds me a bit of my old home in Lyenne. My family and I lived on a mountainside overlooking the sea… and while this is not quite the same I find a sense of nostalgia here.” She gave a grin. “Though the real beauty such places present are when the storms rage. Lightning cracking the sky, illuminating all beneath…”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.