Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Creed
03-01-2021, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 07:54 PM by Aurorion.)
Alright so forgive the lack of prettiness to this, but here we go!

I have one sibling of Aurorion (played by me) and Alsephina (played by Bones) going up for adoption. If we like more than one app I may work on throwing in another design, but we'll see how much popularity this gets first since I didn't originally intend on throwing up an adoption at all.

So these siblings are supposed to be pretty carefree and nomadic having grown up that way. Their parents were loners who'd move place to place so they don't have a good concept of home. Aurorion is pretty selfish and thinks of how situations can benefit him. If they don't do so then he's 9 times out of 10 not gonna have anything to do with it. Long story short he's a bit of a conceited asshole, but I'll leave the personality up to you. I'm mostly just interested to see what people can come up with.

Without further ado here's the dreaded rules.
  • I reserved the right to take the character back from you should you fail to make a post in 1 ooc month. Some leniency may be given under certain circumstances but communication is key. If I don't know what's going on and you fall off the face of the planet then I'm gonna assume you quit the site and take the character back.
  • You must use the provided design. It makes taking back the character much easier. If you have art commissioned with real money though then obviously that's yours. No one can use that without your permission, but the design itself will go to the new adopter for convenience so the design won't have to change.
  • Should we choose someone to play a fourth sibling you can use your own design but by doing so you agree that the design can go with the character should you fall inactive.
  • Not exactly a rule, but I'd prefer it if the family didn't hate each other's guts for no reason. They're meant to be siblings after all. They can bicker but I'd rather not have the siblings start by hating one another right out of the gate. If it develops like that later on then it's whatever.
  • If you've read the rules then the keyword is stargazer.

Here is the lovely design, made by Bones and purchased by me.

Code:
Keyword: Did you read the rules. Prove it!
Name: Creative freedom here. Aurorion's name is derived from Aurora and Orion and his sister's name (played by Bones) is going to be Alsephina.
Age: (it's 3, this is for your reference later if you get the character)
Appearance: 100+ word description
Personality: 150+ word description
RP Sample: (This only applies if you're a new member without any characters on the site just so we can get an idea of your writing.