size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
03-01-2021, 09:55 PM

Naiche had plenty of determination but hesitant in confidence when he first joined, now as he watched Sirius and got the answer he desired he was anything but lacking in confidence.  The young wolf was confident in his task.  This had been a great test as Naiche see the potential of various ways to train fighting aside from simple spars or practiced maneuvers.  

His tail swayed in a rhymic pattern behind with a small grin at the answer.  He was a general now, not a student or warrior but straight up to a general.  The wolf nodded, “I’ll work with all of them.  I’ll start in small groups, I thought it would be good to spend some time focusing on working as a team.”  In spars, it was most often one versus one but in fights against the large predators like bears and the crocodiles it had been vital to be able to work with another wolf and function well together.  The better the pack synced then how much better they would be if a mass attack was to happen.  

Naiche was in quite the good mood now, he had worked hard and got what he wanted! Of course he could do what he set his mind to.  “It will be hard to decide who to promote when numerous ones show their talent.”  Bold words but Naiche wouldn’t stop until he made them real.

"Speech"

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]