size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
03-02-2021, 12:16 AM

Artorias flashed his mother another big smile, every pearly white tooth proudly on display when she booped his nose, winked and said they could arrange to have their own rooms. As close as Art was to his family, as he was getting older, he was beginning to value a little bit of privacy and reprieve for himself to relax and reflect on his training from the day. The room he'd found had a spectacular view out over the western sea, and even had a small balcony attached to allow him to watch the sunset and breathe in the fresh, salty sea air whenever he wanted! Their new home was already so cool, and he couldn't wait to explore it further! What other secret rooms and treasures was this massive relic of an age long gone hiding within its chambers? "I do really like the castle! It feels like we're important now. Plus it'll be much easier to defend any of the wolves that come to us for healing and help," he replied, nodding his head all the while. It would also allow the pack much more space to grow and expand. In their previous home, it had almost felt like everyone was trying to live on top of each other. Here, everything was so big and so wide! Auster really was an entirely different world from Boreas.

"I can see us having a lot of festivals and feasts in here," said Artorias after a moment, allowing his mother some perspective into what his mind was picturing. "We could fit so many wolves in here! We'd sit up here, because this is the alpha's table, and everyone else can hang out with us! And then if Mister Sirius comes to visit, he could bring his whole family too!" In all honesty, Artorias only really cared about seeing Sirius again. The Warlord had piqued his interest and curiosity the last time they'd met, and he couldn't wait to show off all the skills he'd been learning in the meantime. Besides, once he got older, Sirius had invited him to a challenge; he had to prove himself as a worthy warrior to all the great warriors in the land, both inside and outside of his family. If being hospitable and welcoming all the Fatalis wolves, even the stuck-up and snooty ones, was the cost of admission, he figured it would be a worthy pill to swallow.

Turning his bright eyes back to his mother once more, Artorias asked, "Wanna go explore the rest of the castle with me, Mama? I bet there are a ton of secret rooms to find!" Without waiting for her response, Artorias hopped down from the large chair and began prancing his way over to the door she had come in from leading out to the rest of the castle. They had a lot of exploring to do!

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.