build
Light
player
Vasilia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-02-2021, 12:30 AM

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

She wandered somewhat aimlessly for the time being, not sure where other’s typically went off to during the day, but hopefully she would find out soon. She’d spent so much time wandering on her own that she was eager for more company, and she wasn’t sure where Indigo was. For a while she’d been tempted to try and track him down, but she didn’t want to bother him if he was busy doing something important.

She hadn’t been out for long when the sound of another approaching caught her attention. She spun around quickly to face whoever it was, excited to come face to face with one of her new pack mates. He didn’t seem to be particularly warm in his greeting, and his face gave no hints to what kind of mood he was in, but that was something she was more than used to. Either way, it did little to dampen her own mood. Her tail wagged and she gave him a bright smile. "Hello! I’m Cosette, it’s a pleasure to meet you."

So far, she’d only met Resin, and Indigo of course, but she hoped to meet more new faces sooner rather than later. She hadn’t had a chance to learn much before she was forced to struggle for survival on her own, but she knew that meeting new people, she would likely be able to learn a diverse range of skills. Maybe this man could teach her something new, or show her something she could do to make herself more useful to the pack.

"Speech" || Thoughts