Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
03-02-2021, 10:24 AM

The sound of paws moving over grass made him pull his gaze down from the clouds until his silver eyes landed on Aranea approaching him. He immediately felt himself clearing the worry off of his expression and straightening his shoulders once he realized he had company, but when she commented on day not going well for him the facade fell away again with a sigh. "You always seem to find me when the day hasn't done me well," he replied with a soft chuckle, looking toward the grass with a shake of his head. He nodded to acknowledge her comment about being there for him, offering her a small smile. He wasn't sure if talking about his son's behavior would actually help or not, but it seemed better than bottling up again. That clearly wasn't getting him anywhere.

He rose to his paws while he started searching for the right words, busying himself with picking up his armor and hanging it on one of the hooks inside the storage hut. He turned to her again after a moment, frowning as he spoke. "My son, Ezra, has always been a little... detached I guess is the best way to put it. Just very independent and likes to do his own thing. It's never been a problem and I've admired how self sufficient he's wanted to be, but ever since Azariah and Everlyse went missing he's just started lashing out and pushing me away even more." He glanced toward the ground between them, his brow furrowing. "I know it's probably just how he's coping, but... I'm still worried about him. He keeps pushing off our training, barely tries whenever I do get him to participate, and blaming me for what happened..." Ulric settled onto his haunches again, his ears flicking back. "I just... I don't know what to do to help him."

Walk | "Talk" | think