An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-02-2021, 03:32 PM
The woman, instead of freezing, snuggled deeper into Sparrow's coat and for a moment she was sure her heart would beat so fast it would stop. She couldn't stop the blissful thump thump of her tail for the few moments after she buried herself into Sparrow's chest- dumb smile across her maw and all. She couldn't be bothered by Friar practically imploding on the other side of the room. He eventually waved a dismissing hand at the duo and went into another room to find some trouble instead.

The woman pulled back to speak and Sparrow's heart skipped a beat. She was tempted to pull the smaller woman right back into her fur, but decided against it as she took the time to really observe the woman's face.

Oh fuck.

She was pretty.

Really pretty.

Sparrow swallowed, too mesmerized to do much else.

Hanako. That was her name.

She smiled.

She smiled and Sparrow thought she died.

God fucking damn it that was a pretty smile. And a pretty name.

But maybe Sparrow was biased.

The woman went on to ask if haunting pretty girls was what she did in her spare time and a wry smile rose to Sparrow's face, "I also like to- uh- kiss pretty girls." Sparrow glanced at the woman's lips. BIG MISTAKE. Oh fuck, her heart couldn't take this. "I'm Sparrow, King of the Pirates, but you, Miss Hanako, may have just stolen my heart." It wasn't a lie. Sparrow was absolutely enamored. Her eyes drifted back to Hanako's lips before she forced herself to inhale a shaky breath. Calm the fuck down, gay ass disaster woman.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.