Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
03-03-2021, 01:48 PM
Faith Abraxas

To say that Faith was proud of having been chosen to study under her aunt and empress would have been an understatement, though she tried to keep herself looking humble, even if she wasn't quite able to totally reign it in. Her aunt lowered herself to be eye level with the girl and she blinked, cocking her head to the side as she considered her aunt's question.

The girl wasn't sure... She didn't want to ask anything stupid and she wasn't totally sure how to differentiate exactly what her aunt would cover that her mother wouldn't... She figured any further god questions were still better directed at her mother, but her aunt was the empress, right? That meant she knew how to hold and wield power... which is what Faith wanted to learn as well. She was clearly a little unsure as she spoke next:

"I want to know how to speak... well?" She really wasn't sure how to explain it, but she knew her words were her best offense, unlike many others Faith was not interested in the art of war, but she also wasn't willing to believe that that was the only way to wield power.

my words | my thoughts | my story

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.