An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
03-03-2021, 10:12 AM
He leaned into her touch, once again dipping a little so she could kiss his cheek. Hattori's gaze then shifted back and forth between Venom and the flower, it was a reasonable request and one he was quick to heed. Plucking it from it's stem with a swipe of his claws he gently grasped it between his teeth and slid it behind her ear, in a little nook that held it in place. He had always thought she was a fine woman, beautiful and elegant, but beneath the shade of the jungle canopy and with the orchid framing her face she was truly a sight to behold. All soft and round with his children.

Venom went onto explain that Anko trailed her at all times, both as her shadow and guardian, and that was true. He did not doubt the hounds abilities, he'd seen her work first hand but...things within Boreas were changing, the land didn't seem to be quite as safe as it had before. The Ice Bridge incident lingered in the back of his mind and he found himself wondering it was a sign of things to come. But if nothing else Ashen's borders were well patrolled, nothing of that size was going to get in without someone noticing. Of that he was certain. But still, he appreciated her words all the same. That she hadn't just swatted his concerns aside as though he didn't mean well, it would be for the best and they both knew it.

"I would." He admitted with a nod, only to pause when she admitted her concerns. He did not fault her for feeling that way, it was a big change and more was to come. "When they are here we can share the load, you know Kiyo will help you with whatever you need. I am...eager to meet them." He then confessed, his voice quiet as though there was shame to be found in his words.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]