An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
03-03-2021, 10:29 AM

Artorias nodded and shrugged off his sword. Avantika wondered where he'd gotten it. A weapon seemed like it would be useful in a fight. Maybe she could ask the boy how to get one eventually. He asked her to show her what she knew so far. The main thing she could remember that Rudy had taught her was a battle stance, so she set herself into that. Her body rose, her head lowered, her hackles rose. She glared. She pulled everything inside of her into a hard, hot nugget of beastly dominance. It was always a bit odd, but she was starting to feel less and less like an impostor. Kaata, still on her shoulder, stiffened as well. "Good, kiddo." She didn't need her bird's approval, but she relished it anyway.

She dropped her hackles and let herself relax after a few seconds. "Was that good?"

"Avantika to Kaata telepathy"
"Kaata to Avantika telepathy"
"speech"
Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.