size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-03-2021, 03:36 PM

Ulric would find himself grabbing Aranea's gaze again, and this time she left it a little longer even as he pulled away himself. She gently followed him as he entered the storage room, standing just in the archway to not be in his way. She would ignore the faint feelings of almost wanting to lock eyes with him again, but not for reasons that others would expect. Not because she still found heart with Allegro. And not even because he still may have heart with Azariah. Honestly though, she wasn't sure why she was holding back, because unfortunately for the later, she saw no harm in calling Ulric a friend.

Though her tone was still a little stale, she still offered a small grin if Ulric could see, "Yes, Allegro." A low hum came through her throat as a chuckle, "You do remind me of him a bit actually." Though Aranea had spent a lot more quality time with Allegro than she had Ulric, she still felt like there was much more she could learn about Allegro. It seemed that lust had brought them together, and while she enjoyed the time she spent with Allegro, it was still  a different feeling than when she was young with Tyranis. Though she would probably never feel that way again, she was much different than her youth. "Kind, strong, noble," Handsome. She was after all describing Allegro right? She didn't assume she would offend Ulric, and she wasn't at all being seductive in nature. Just noting shared qualities and again more compliments. "It is more than I could ask for that he watches our children while I do what I feel I need to."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead