Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
03-04-2021, 09:17 AM

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest

While Viper's teeth would not meet anything solid, she wouldn't linger on the fail. She reacted quickly to spring her jaw back open and attempt to land another bite center of his rib cage, still on the left side. Her bite would aim a little lower towards his belly which she was used to given her smaller size than most.

Yautja would grab hold of one of her leather straps and through his strong grasp would be successful in tearing it. While Viper's armor was still intact, it made a good part of her back and shoulder exposed and obviously on the side Yautja was attacking.

Her front left leg would reach out in attempt to push at the higher part of his own front left leg. There wasn't much she could do with this move since the seasoned male was probably much stronger or sturdier than her, but if she was able he would probably just get a little pressure in the muscle of his foreleg from her paw and claws.

Walk "Talk" Think

Viper vs Yautja for Dominance
Round 2/2

Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tusk armor
Defensive Battle Accessory: Chain mail
Skills: Master Fighter & Advanced Hunter
Specialty: N/A

OOC: