Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-04-2021, 04:38 PM

Relm raised a brow to his explanation, while she didn't have much interest of pack life she had never asked Kefka about it or some of the wolves she met outside. The few young ones she met outside the pack were always accompanied by adults, so she saw no reason in asking. They were after all looking for someone their age to spar.

"Yeah, that's why I don't want to be in a pack. It sounded boring being in one place." Still pack life didn't sound wonderful to her, but at least it wasn't as bad as she thought. Though she thought bigger things than just living with only Kefka for the rest of her life. Maybe not to be an Alpha, but living in the Col for the next 10 years didn't sound the best either.

"I'm Relm." She introduced herself before looking around again wondering, "So did you come from the pack to do any of those things? I prefer
fighting myself."
It was probably just the upbringing from her father, or the amount of freedom she had. Her attitude made her quite a spitfire, and she would only become stronger as she became older.

Walk "Talk" Think