Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-04-2021, 04:52 PM

Though it may not have seemed like it, Relm listened well to the man's explanation, "That doesn't seem so bad." She would state back to him, "I think having more than just me and Daddy would make surviving easier." She still didn't think pack life was necessarily for her, but she understood why others went for that lifestyle. Still Relm thought a pack staying in the same lands wasn't ideal, especially for her. Sure she liked Auster, but she had grown used to her and Kefka traveling so much that settling down wouldn't even be a thought on her mind.

Hearing a call nearby, she turned her head away from the man towards Kefka's voice, "I should really get going now. I don't know if I'll ever meet you again." It wasn't meant to be mean, only knowledgeable. Auster was far from home and usually they wouldn't stay long. Who would know if they would even come back once the warm season came around?

Walk "Talk" Think