Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
03-04-2021, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2021, 08:30 PM by Muzet.)

Muzet while very respectable listened to all Recluse had to say during the meeting. Her more anxious attitude simmered while Recluse explained her expectations. Muzet nodded thankfully as Recluse announced her new ranking, something she knew she could excel in easily. She didn't see it as a way out of more difficult tasks, it was that she knew the general knowledge of most everything so asking to be a fighter or a healer wouldn't make sense on her end.

She glanced to Recluse's son as she mentioned, she would be eager to please her with the apprentice assignment she had been given. While she continued to openly try the best of her ability to show her worth, it never seemed like enough in the mind of her own.

As Recluse would come to a conclusion for her piece, Muzet could only offer, "I don't mind sparing to help evaluate if you need an extra hand Recluse." With Recluse's observation of course. Muzet wasn't entirely skilled in fighting, as was the same with each skill. But she certainly wasn't a pretty little princess who refused to fight or get her paws dirty. "I will proudly help defend if a raid arises, on that matter."

Walk "Talk" Think

Check out my absence here (Yes this is still active)

!Mature! For language and sexual themes.

(Mu-zah-ay Air-eh-bah)

Scent: Chocolate
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Season: Spring
Height: 34 inches
Home: Habari - Redbud Nook
Maims: Muzet has a blotchy spot across her muzzle from an acid tongue. The skin here is black but it is clearly visible that she is missing hair. Looks kind of like a large snoring nose strip.

Important Details:

Plotting Thread