Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-05-2021, 04:17 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

It was strange really, it didn't matter the background he came from anymore. He knew that he promised his fathers and mothers that he would extend their blood outwards. Eraithus found himself more interest in loving and let be loved. The support of those he had an impact on mattered more. Even with his rank, Nephilim, it bothered him before, but he reminded himself no matter what position he was under he was here for whomever needed it. Eraithus didn't plan on going anywhere, the respectful bundle of blue fur kept his attention on Deathbelle. Making sure that his ears were pointed towards her, making it known that she had his attention.

"I cannot imagine what it feels like to carry life inside of you." he looked at her rounded belly. Young life squirmed inside of her, there was nothing that could match a mothers love for their children. At least. That's what he thought. "If you'd like I can fetch you something to eat?" Eraithus wanted badly to ask who their father was. Surely someone within Habari no? Well he didn't like to pry he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Eraithus was keen, he sensed something was amiss but if she didn't wish to share it with him, a stranger, then that was fine. Besides, maybe if she had a bit of food in her belly it would help. For the time being, he would be her company.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.