size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
03-06-2021, 12:02 AM

They seemed to be getting a number of returning members.  Strange but equally strange was the number of wolves that left the armada.  Naiche had been here a season now and the number of wolves had dropped quite a bit so it was good some returned to replace their numbers.  How could wolves so easily leave the pack?  To Naiche once in a pack, it was a thing to stay in for life, especially one as perfect as the armada.

“Well, welcome back, belatedly” Offered with a formal sort of politeness.  She didn’t seem to have the confidence that so many in the armada had.  “I’m patrolling.  Why don’t you patrol with me and tell me about yourself? “  It was important to know every wolf in the pack.  He needed to know who were fighters or what other jobs they had, as well as simply for the sake of bonding or how to work as teams.  “What have you been doing during the winter? I work hard at knowing all who live in the pack.” Admittedly winter had been harsh on Naiche, so perhaps he had slacked off a bit too much?

"Speech"

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]