Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-06-2021, 07:57 PM

Harbringr moved carefully along the path as it narrowed, pushing them closer as Hari sought to avoid being too close to the edge. Now that winter had moved in the trails in the Maw were more treacherous than ever. Falling to his doom was certainly no way to impress a pretty lady. She spoke about her search for purpose and he nodded knowingly, having struggles with such questions himself. "It's an uncomfortable feeling. I've felt a similar way when the original empire I was a part of fell. Thankfully, my sister started up a pack here and gave me a rank within it so I had something to strive for. Now I keep myself busy as a warrior for my niece. However, I can't say I really felt purpose til I had my sons. Before it was just going through the motions of being a warrior. Patrols, training, patrols, training. Now at least I can break my day up with making sure they're prepared for the world and able to carry on my legacy."

He had no idea if mentioning his children would be a strike against him but it was the truth. They were the only thing these days that kept him grounded. Even when he felt he just wanted to run off and do something dangerous or leave for a season or two he remembered his children and knew he needed to be there for them. He at least had that.