size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
03-06-2021, 08:01 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

There was another of the strange coverings laying down on the ground and she reached out and seized it between her teeth before giving it a quick shake. It wasn't like any hide she'd ever seen before. It certainly didn't taste like one. She dropped it and turned to Sparrow. "Hmmm maybe. Or… oh! Oh! Maybe it's from some kind of reptile and this is what's left after it shed its skin." That would make sense for why it was so thin. Boy, that had to be from a big lizard. She assumed a lizard since there were bits of skin that looked like they must be from the front legs.

She bounded over to where Sparrow had found a box of the skins. "Weird! Wonder why they put all their skin sheddings in one place. This den must be packed with them." She looked around warily, wondering if some giant lizard was going to launch itself out of the dark corners of the strange dwelling. Her attention was drawn back to Sparrow and she burst out laughing. "Wow, that's a weird one. It's definitely your color though." Jynn winked at Sparrow and then shrugged. "No idea, maybe they do some weird rituals or something with their old skins." She shuddered.