Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-06-2021, 08:06 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Sparrow commented on her age and Pyralis pretended to blush. "D'awww… well aren't you sweet. Really though, I'm so old I'm sure you've seen me on cave art." She could still haul her weight around though and that's what was important to her. She just hoped she kicked the bucket before her mobility went. Some might be able to live perfectly happy lives but as soon as her independence was jeopardized she was going to throw herself into the jaws of a tiger or something. Or maybe see if sex with a young, hot stud could really kill her.

She leaned in as Sparrow spoke of booze and a party for the pirates. "Sounds like my kind of gig." She didn't know what the younger woman meant by 'substances' but at this point she was ready to try anything once. Not like she had that much longer to experience this mortal plane.

Sparrow beckoned her to follow and she trotted along after. "Hmmm I'll see what I can do about the pretty girls. I don't know much about substances other than alcohol but I know a gal that might be able to help." She chuckled and grinned as she was offered booze. "You're too kind, I'll be sure to pace myself. I don't need anything specific. I just wanted to be sure plans were still moving forward. I have nothing better to do with my life so you could say I'm quite invested. I'll be denning in the Orchard if you need anything and in the mean time I'll see what goodies I can scrounge up!'

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!