gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Judas I
03-06-2021, 08:18 PM
He didn't mind the cold, not really. It was the lack of food which drove him south. He was after all despite his age a very large wolf and was still a growing boy. He was hungry, but not so much so that he felt the need to risk himself by stealing from caches from another. This land was warmer then that of the north and he was blissfully unaware that the worst was yet to come.

For the time being whilst he still had the energy about him, he set off to finding a sort of shelter to shack up in from the elements, knowing already in his youth how unpredictable winters were. This forest was a grand and beautiful place, with large and thick twisted oaks spreading over the ground as they reached put with their limbs. The redwoods which dotted were towering, as far up as Enenra could see, their tops surely to ward off some of the snowfall. He would find a home here he knew, if only temporarily.

Nosing around the tangling branches of a massive fallen old oak, the flame-licked boy only lifted his head at the arrival of another. 'Hey', he understood that and he was surprised at how easy she had come to him without he noticing. A stealthy woman, far shorter then he but with a light, fit and swift figure.

A flamed ear twitches and then they both perk forth with a youthful curiosity. He couldnt understand the rest though her tone suggested questioning. Maybe she asked how he was? Maybe she asked who he was? "Ah...." He hesitance rolled off his tongue, revealing the beginnings of heavy accent. He had no choice but to respond by his own tongue to allow her to know of the language barrier. "I'm sorry. I do not know much common..."
Player Note: Speech written in italic means Enenra is speaking Japanese. This is his primary language and does not yet know common well.