Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-07-2021, 09:21 AM

After a a while of searching around the aspen forest, he slowly began to decide that whatever trail Void might have left here at one time would be impossible to pick up now. He wasn’t ready to give up the search, but moving on to a new area of Auster would require him to collect his companions and pull them away from the beaver den the pair was currently terrorizing. Just as he went to do just that, a familiar voice behind him pulled his attention and when he turned around his emerald gaze landed on the very man he had been searching for. A grin pulled at his lips, a rare thing for the stoic man, and his tail wagged gently behind him as he trotted over to meet him half way.

He didn’t respond to the question at first, instead just reveling in the joy he felt just from being with Void again. Plague boldly caught Void in a kiss as soon as he was within reach, satisfying that craving as soon as physically possible. He knew he had deeply missed being with the Destruction man, but he didn’t really realize how much until they were together again. Reuniting felt like his world had been pieced back together and he could finally breathe again. Just to see Void and know he was okay was enough for his worrying mind.

“I was looking for you,” he finally responded after several moments of just letting himself indulge in Void’s presence, giving him another grin. That was really the truth of it, despite any reasoning or excuses he might have made to himself. He stepped closer so he could press his cheek to Void’s and bury his face in the fur on the side of his neck, letting his comforting scent surround him. “I’ve discovered that I’m not very good at being patient... at least not when it comes to being with the man I love.”

Talk