Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia
03-07-2021, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 02:05 PM by Cicero.)

Having decided that the leaves had broken down enough, Cicero unrolled a piece of oiled leather. Within were old, dried stems of a plant. They didn't look fancy or special at all, but they were the key ingredient. Taking a few from the bunch, she placed them within the little cauldron and they would be forced to wait again. Tucking her supplies back into the little pack that she kept with her, Cicero once again took up that sphinx-like resting position.

Siren't apprehension was evident on her features and, when she asked if she'd be incapacitated, the obsidian woman laughed aloud. "Oh yes, for a few hours at least." For some of them it lasted a lifetime. She wasn't kidding when she said that it would reveal great, important things. Things that changed a wolf for better or worse. Silver eyes glittered in the flickering firelight as Cicero eyed Siren. "If you decide to try it, I'll watch over you. I don't need a guide anymore, so I'll have my own experience after yours is over with." There was no reason for the girl to trust her, but Cicero had never intentionally harmed anyone in her life.

"Speech"