gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-07-2021, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2021, 04:39 PM by Eraithus.)
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Were all pups curious like this? Or was it just part of Misery's personality. Not that being inquisitive was a bad think, he did mildly remember being curious in his puphood but it had soon faded after that faithful night where he was convinced he was in his own head. Then again, if one sought out information it indeed was power. Misery would make a fine spy if he could say so himself. "Well it was a valley, a little piece of land surrounded by mountains and cliffs. It was a lush place with bushes and tree's, lakes and rivers. Wonderful flowers too. The pack was never bothered by outsiders much. And my fathers and mothers sent me away to extend our bloodline." Would Misery know what it meant to share blood with someone. Or even for that fact - a conncetion. He would in due time Eraithus was sure.

It was when Misery mentioned his siblings that he was hit by a wave of grief. "No. I never did find them." he looked away across the land - almost as if he sought out the very wolves he talked about. "But, now I have Habari and all the wolves in it are my family." in a sense at least. Of course he didn't know many of the members yet, but he was determined to make his rounds.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.