Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-07-2021, 05:06 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Something about her was comforting in a way. The warmth she gave off was something different. He could tell she had been well loved in her life, but tragedy struck them all. Eraithus tried not to think about it too much. His whole world had slipped underneath him at some point. Yet here he was, exactly doing what he wanted rather what he was told to do. Deathbelle told him that he was sweet to offer but would not eat unless he partook in the meal. Giving a quick glance over his shoulder he smiled to her. "Then I shall be right back." Eraithus vanished further into the nook. After a few minutes he returned with a pair of rabbits, despite the winter weather they seemed to be in good shape. Dropping one in front of Deathbelle he settled down beside her with his own.

"I like speaking with you, for some reason it brings me joy." the comment was meant as a compliment, but he was unsure of how it would take. Eraithus leaned down and took a bite of the rabbit, letting the warmth try to ease his anxiety. Getting close to others seemed like a task he had long forgotten. For that much was certain in the charismatic man, it felt like he was learning how to talk to others all over again.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.