size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
03-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Void felt complete as Plague relaxed against him, and pressed into his affections. He smiled softly as Plague returned his embrace and for a moment he didn’t have to think about letting go. He knew he had pressing matters waiting on him, but he’d already spent so long trying to find Eulogy. He needed a reprieve, an oasis he found in Plague. The Abraxas man echoed his sentiments softly, and Void’s heart swelled, the feeling of being loved and needed like this was still a vibrant and new experience. The warmth helped to thaw his hopeless freezing heart.

He felt enough guilt about the feelings he had, the ones that distracted him from the task at hand. Void needed the wolf in his arms, but he felt like he couldn’t truly have him until he made sure his family was safe. They were the only ones he had for so long, he couldn’t bring himself to abandon their quest. Spirit and Gloom needed him too, and Void knew they were not near as strong as Plague.

Void sighed into Plague’s coat as the other man wrapped his arm around him and held him just as tightly. He was thankful the question was not asked, he feared he might not keep himself together if he had to confess his failure. ”I do too, I..” he buried his features further into soft white fur, he breathed in Plague’s warm scent. ”I’m losing hope I’ll ever see her again.” His voice was a whisper as he said the words for the first time, a confession he couldn’t make to his siblings. ”I struggle everyday with keeping on the trail and.. Giving up.” If they ended the journey that would be like admitting that Eulogy was dead, and the thought flipped his stomach and caught his breath in his throat.