Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-08-2021, 07:46 PM

"I know," he replied simply once Void's words tapered off under the overwhelming nature of everything that was currently consuming his life. He didn't need to explain anything for Plague to understand what he meant. Plague wished there was more that he could do to relieve some of this stress from Void's shoulders and as he watched Void struggle against the conflict of duty and desire the Abraxas man decided to take matters into his own paws where he could. He couldn't make Eulogy appear and he couldn't make the search go faster, but he could keep Void from going back to his siblings and make him relax for at least a little bit longer.

A barely contained grin tugged at the corners of his lips as he wrapped a foreleg around Void's side again and pushed off the ground with his back legs to shove Void down into the snow, pinning Void down on his back as he stood over the star spangled man. His emerald gaze sparkled with amusement and as he leaned down give Void a kiss and offer him a grin. "If you're not going to relax on your own accord then I'm going to make you relax," he declared, leaving no room for discussion or protest. He chuckled as he nuzzled into Void's neck again and even allowed himself to lightly nibble along the taller man's jaw, catching the dark hairs gently between his teeth. The more physical affection he gave and received the more he wanted, slowly pushing the envelope farther and farther.

His gaze met back up with Void's again, this time with a bit more loving sincerity in his gaze. "I don't care if I have to hunt you down every few weeks and make you take a moment for yourself like this... I will not allow you to continue wearing yourself out like this. At this rate you're just going to be a shadow of your former self by the time you make it back to me and I don't want that... I want all of you, every last bit." If it took him being selfish with Void's time to save Void from himself then damn it that's what he was going to do.

Talk