Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-09-2021, 01:10 AM

Plague saw the shame and guilt he felt for how things had played out, hearing the apology he gave for being divided. A less family centered man might have taken advantage of the chance to double down on that, to pressure Void into coming to be with him now rather than later - but that wasn't who Plague was. He knew that there would be times when his own family had to take precedent for portions of time as well. It was part of life for men like them that cared for their relatives so deeply. "Don't apologize. Never apologize for taking care of your family... Your dedication to them is something I admire in you." he insisted without hesitation. "There will be plenty of time for us to enjoy our lives together once everything has settled down... don't feel like you owe me anything."

He gently settled his body over Void's and offered him another soft kiss. The warmth of Void's form against his was so drastically different from the cold around them in the most wonderful way, but it made the way his stomach and chest rested against the speckled man's all the more noticeable and welcome. As he looked down into Void's gaze with a soft smile, adding, "But... I want to give you all of me as well." Right now, in this moment, as he laid with him in the snow somewhere in Auster, feeling Void's heart beat against his chest, the man's scent filling his nose... This was when he felt the most alive, the most himself. Everything in this moment was as it should be. The only thing that kept him from being perfectly content was the fact that at some point he would have to let Void go again. But someday he wouldn't have to. Someday, hopefully soon, he could hold Void and know he'd never have to let him go.

Plague let himself indulge in Void's presence even more, getting his fill and creating more pleasant memories for them to think back on during their absence from one another. His muzzle dipped to meet his love's, leaving a tender trail of kisses and nibbles along the under side of his muzzle, along his jaw, down along the tender skin of his throat. Once he got to a point where he couldn't reach any further down Void's chest without moving how he was laying, he worked back up the way he came, ending the trail of affections and attention with another, deeper kiss. His pale lips lingered against Void's, one kiss rolling into another and another.

If it wasn't for the wintery cold world around them, he thought that he might just light on fire from the heat that radiated through him from the inside out. Void made him feel like himself and made him feel alive... he brought out emotions in him that he never would show to anyone else. There was no one else he would rather entrust his life, heart, and soul to. He only pulled away from Void's lips so that he could brush their cheeks together, his muzzle lifting toward his love's ear and gently catching the delicate skin between his teeth. "Void..." he breathed, savoring the feeling of his name on his tongue as he gently squeezed him tighter in his embrace. "I've never..." He hoped perhaps the man's imagination could help him fill in the blanks. A man, a woman, it didn't matter. This was all entirely uncharted territory. All he knew was how much his heart yearned for the man he was pressed against and how much he wished to give his entire soul to him. "But I... I'd like to..."

Talk