size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
03-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Void couldn’t fully indulge himself, and that was a disservice to the one who held him. Uttering those words were as difficult as parting ways, but he did both because he dedicated himself to his family and didn’t want to deprive Plague of any part of him. His heart or mind. Disappointing his alabaster love pained him, but he was gracious. As he showed so much, too much, already he showed endless understanding and undeserved patience. ”You are too good to me.” He whispered and squeezed lightly before Plague pulled away. Void understood why, and knew with not much more pressure, he would have given in to his heart’s desire.

Void caught his breath and reluctantly pushed himself to his paws. Before he could close the distance between them again Void was surprised by the presence of a small fluffy cat. The distraction helped his recovery and dissipated the disappointment he’d created. With the tilt of his head and dark perked ears he was introduced to not only one, but two young snow leopards. Without hesitation the two young cats raced forward to circle his legs just as enthusiastically as they had with Plague. His heart warmed, and he felt his worries settle. He would always have Plague there to support him, even if they were miles apart. Knowing what they had to look forward to would help his weary heart.

”Hello,” he offered warmly as he tore his gaze from Plague’s sweet face. ”Have you been taking care of Plague for me?” He asked while stealing a glimpse upwards towards his love. Void looked forward to that someday when goodbye would be forgotten and when disappointment wasn’t lingering at their doorstep. ”I love him a lot,” he spoke softly, as though he were just talking to the cubs. ”I need to know he’s in good paws.”