gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-09-2021, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2021, 05:53 PM by Aranea.)

While Ulric and Aranea healed, it seemed like others had to work harder to to take care of their share of duties, not that they would just lounge around all day and prefer to do nothing. They still did what they could, but it couldn't be expected of them to run around doing patrols all day or Aranea going out in search of more herbs to bring back to The Hallows. Mostly for herself she would keep the stores organized, make sure the grounds stayed cleaned, and just do walk arounds the castle floors that were easily accessible.

But Ulric had proposed the idea of Aranea starting her own little herb garden, save so she didn't have to run up and around all creation searching for herbs. It wouldn't be easy preparing the area given the fact that most of Auster had been put in a frozen layer of ice. Still, even just getting the green house ready would be a start, even if she had to wait until next season to start planting. Not that she could do much in the meantime.

She had come to find Ulric in his training center after she had done her few duties. Not that they had nails and boards to put together but there was extra wood slabs or maybe some glass panes too around the castle from it's ancient residents laying around in empty rooms they could use to lay against the castle wall and probably cover with some drapes or tarps to keep it isolated and away from the brutal weather. Obviously Aranea would need to get enough sunlight in there as well, but there was time to figure that out when they got to it.

She let out a quiet bark as she approached him, a wag of her tail in greeting, though she was starting to get comfortable enough with Ulric where it didn't even seem like she had to offer a hello to him anymore. "Did you have time? We could start the green house today." She quickly moved her gaze around the wall of the castle, "I was thinking of setting it up somewhere around here."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead