size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
03-09-2021, 05:22 PM
Void had a lot to work through before his mind might comfortably touch on the prospect of raising his own family. For now he had enough responsibility in leading his siblings on what he tried not to think of as a wild goose chase. They had to keep going, and he couldn’t let himself give up so easily. The winter was harsh, and the weather was only getting colder, but it would all be worth it when Eulogy was home again.

For now he could rest easy knowing the two young cats would be diligent in their defence of Plague. Their reaction was sweet and endearing, offering their determination without hesitation. ”I feel better already,” he returned to the leopard proudly before Plague stepped in. He told the cubs to go off and play and Void leaned into the affection they offered before doing as they were told. The were adorable, and he was glad Plague had them.

Void watched them go, but as Plague returned to his side all of his attention was stolen by his loving kiss and encouraging words. The star touched Destruction leaned into Plague’s affection and buried his face into pale white fur. His stomach dropped as he was cruelly reminded of how sparse their time together was. ”I don’t want to leave.” He admitted with mumbled words uttered into warm fur.

”Plague, I love you.” He spoke softly, struggling internally. How was this fair, to either of them? ”Can you come with me?” Void whispered, afraid he already knew the answer. ”...For a while.” To be another pair of eyes, to meet his siblings, and most importantly be that pillar of hope Void needed.