size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-10-2021, 06:57 PM

While Ulric had helped Aranea with the brute strength of building the green house, Aranea still had work to do inside and on the ground. She had to admit, spending most of the night with Ulric had her feeling lonely without him during the day. Making the garden by his training center had been her idea, even though it was his to make the greenhouse. In the end, it would be her to blame to staying close to him no matter how casual they would act when in passing or working side by side from a distance. Ulric, however, was out doing other things outside his training center, maybe spending some time with his kids.

Resin's approach she would hear as she drew closer, but when her voice came to her ears she could't help but feel surprised. Turning to move her gaze up to the large woman she would start, "Resin, hello. I thought I was the only one who would be looking for you." She offered a small awkward smile while she had in fact came to Resin for a few different reasons in the past, so she wouldn't expect her to come to her, unless she was in trouble that was. Her door was always open to her however, or anyone else that needed and ear. "What can I... help you with?" She stepped gently outside the greenhouse so her and Resin could be more comfortable opposed to inside the stuffy room. She was generous to her Alpha as she was to the rest of the pack, but she couldn't push the pit in her stomach about what Resin had in mind.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead