size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
03-10-2021, 08:34 PM

As expected, Aranea seemed to take all of the blame on herself. Resin grimaced slightly, lips pulling back to expose the serrated teeth within her maw. "No, Aranea. I have all of your best interests at heart. That's my job." Her brow furrowed, the scars on the side of her face stretching with the action. "I want nothing more than for all of you to be happy and healthy. If you and Ulric find happiness in one another, I fully support you. Just make sure that the actions you both take are the best actions for all." That was how the grey woman lived. No action was taken without weighing the pros and cons for all around her. If everyone could be like her, life would be much easier. Since that would never be the case, she was used to situations like this and hoped that Aranea would learn from her words and let it go.

Now that all of the negative had been shared, it was time for something positive. "I've given you a promotion. Ulric as well. You are now a Sage and Ulric is a Baron. Don't let me down." Pressure. Expectations. Responsibility. It all came with rank. She'd asked for it and now she had it. Making the greenhouse had been the final push that showed her how dedicated Aranea was to setting down roots here. She hadn't wanted to promote someone that would run away to a life left behind. Greenhouse. Ulric. Attempts to bridge the gap between herself and the abandoned pups. Those efforts deserved reward.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]