size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-10-2021, 09:13 PM

As much as Resin wanted to get through Aranea’s thick skull, it wouldn’t be as successful which could have been expected due to all her previous behavior. But Resin’s caring actions and words wouldn’t go unnoticed. Aranea still may have felt worthless or that she may cause more trouble than she was worth but Resin continuously reminding her they were all in this together certainly didn’t hurt the fact.

She would still draw a blank on how to respond but did she really need to? Resin’s last few words on the matter really pinged to her. The best for all? What did that even mean? Ulric? His children? What about Allegro and her own? It seemed that Resin’s intentions may have been asking her to think on it. That was the best she could do at least. Though while she was indulging in her own feelings, the needs of those around her meant much more than herself, at least in her own eyes. Something her and Ulric had in common.

As the topic turned, Aranea tried to look a bit more proud to Resin’s announcement. At least the title of healer meant something to her, she wasn’t concerned about what level in ranks it would bring her to. "Thank you Resin. I won’t." Her job was what she took most seriously, but it seemed everything she did to impress was to fill some kind of void in her, that part where she always felt worthless. Whether it was doing her best in pack life or pleasing Ulric at the end of the day was no different to her.

She didn’t necessarily want to turn back on their previous subject, but she also wanted to express more of her feelings on the matter, with out going back to talk of her and Ulric under the sheets. "Have you talked to Ulric? About..." well what they had just talked about, the importance of them being careful not to hurt his children. "Ezra attacked him, I’m concerned for him. But I know it’s not my place and I’ll only make things worse if I tried to get involved." it seemed easier to talk to Ulric’s other children, maybe because they hadn’t witnessed what Ezra had. Aranea did tend to make a point in leaving Ulric’s room early in the morning the last few days she occupied it after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead