size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-11-2021, 08:36 AM

Aranea in no way considered jumping in to intercept Resin and what she had planned for Ezra. She did feel that Ulric and his children would have known Resin and Tamsyn more given that she was not present for their birth or for a while afterwards. She still kept to herself even now, even in the grasp of Ulric. It felt hard for her to do what she wanted by interacting with the rest of The Hallows, and maybe now that she had been beside Ulric she didn't really feel the need to get to know others. It wasn't ideal sure, but it was almost like Ulric and her attempt to care for his children would replace what she felt for Allegro and her own.

She felt the heavy weights on Ulric's shoulders whether he chose to lay them out in the open or not. He may have gave into her differently by telling her different things he felt but he still tried not to seem so down or upset about what was happening to him as a whole. Perhaps the consistent traumas in his life that Aranea had yet to learn about. "I have no doubt you will be able to help Ezra move forward better than I can, or Ulric at this time. It seems he blames Ulric for Azariah not being here." Whether it was because Ulric drove her off somehow or that she was at the bottom of a cliff herself, Ulric had opened up to Aranea about it. It almost reminded her of how Nuada became violent with her, a twitch in her torn ear to the thought.

She nodded as Resin reminded her again of what she expected, or at least what Aranea should expect if she kept up her doings. But there was no doubt that Aranea was reconsidering what she could put Ulric's kids through, and Ulric once she was reunited with Allegro. But there was a turmoil in her decisions. She chose to ignore her family's thought back in Abaven so she could be with Ulric. But she didn't know what would happen the next time she was with Allegro. She couldn't simply have both, could she?

-Exit Aranea-

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead