gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-11-2021, 07:26 PM

He welcomed her back, though it wasn’t exactly in a friendly, conversational tone. It wasn’t harsh, or angry, or judgemental. At least not yet. She nodded a silent thanks, taking in his offer to patrol. Again, it didn’t seem like an invitation to hang out, and there was little room for her to decline. This was what she needed, though, so she was grateful for him taking the lead and trying to pull information from her. She needed to be more involved around the pack, and with him being the General, she could imagine it must be odd to him that they’d never met before, let alone him having never seen her around. She had known she’d done well to isolate herself, but hadn’t realized just how effective she had been. It was a skill she’d learned early, and trying to go unnoticed had become instinctual for her. She had to fight against her natural habits to put herself out there,

"Of course." She said softly, moving to walk alongside him for the patrol. "I’ve been familiarizing myself with the lands around the Armada." She wasn’t sure if that was a sufficient answer, but wasn’t sure how else to explain what she’d been doing. "Before… Before I went away, I wasn’t really able to get out much." She had tried, once, but it had ended in her recapture by Enno.

"Speech."