Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-11-2021, 10:50 PM

As soon as he saw Void's grin he knew he had made the right choice. Just to see the man he loved happy was more than enough repayment for any repercussions he would have to face from his absence if there was any. He knew it was probably too much to hope that he would actually be their good luck charm, but he would certainly wish for it to be so. Either way, he was just excited to spend some true quality time with Void and finally get to feel like he was actually helping him. That feeling of being helpless and useless to the search that was preventing them from moving on in their lives together had been one of the hardest things about this time. It was only a week at most, but it was something - at this point he'd any little step in the right direction.

He nuzzled into Void's cheek happily, his tail wagging gently behind him. "Wait here for me. I'll take Viridis and Procella home, let my sister know where I'll be, and meet you here." The Abraxas man leaned back enough for their gazes to meet, the joy clear in his emerald eyes. "I'll be right back, my love," he added, giving Void a quick but exuberant kiss before turning back toward Ashen. "Viridis! Procella! Come on, we're heading home!" He didn't wait to see if the snow leopards would comply - he knew they would without having to double check. If nothing else the cubs were always glued to his heels. The siblings immediately abandoned their games, running over to Void one last time to rub against him before hurrying after Plague to catch up to him. For once Plague didn't feel the need to look back as he left because he knew he had so much more to look forward to very, very soon.

Plague | Viridis | Procella