An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-11-2021, 11:57 PM

The sound of his sister's growl alerted him to her approach, and he didn't expect anything less from her. She wasn't happy with the situation. Some of the pack members had been keeping to themselves since the incident, and him? He'd always kept to himself for the most part, nothing out of the ordinary for him. "Tyto...I'll admit I didn't expect you to find the courage to seek me out."He scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" He stopped where he stood as he carefully studied her. "I came to check on you. We haven't talked in a while, but I'm not the only one at fault for that now, am I?" After all, she seemed to go around doing her own thing just as much as he had. Just as much as nearly everyone else around here. "So, asides from your bad attitude, how are you doing?" He questioned, his voice neutral. Of course, he expected her to answer with hostility. That's all she'd been lately, was hostile. While she was without a guard, he knew she wouldn't take her position lying down.

Their uncle and Winter had both been exiled. Though Acere had paid a higher price than anyone else in the pack before he was cast out. He looked his sister over, assessing the wounds that were nearly healed. No doubt that sooner or later, she would try to fight her way out again. "I'd be careful if I were you. Ig's the new alpha now, and as long as we're here, it'll remain that way whether you like it or not. You're welcome to hate me for saying it, it seems to be a family trait, wouldn't you say?" For him, it was true. He hated his mother. Hated Theta. Was starting to hate his father even for leaving them. Hated that Winter hadn't even tried to fight for her position. Though he tried his best not to hate Tsunami, it got harder with each passing day that neither of them spoke despite living in the same pack all this time...until today.

"Speak"