size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
03-12-2021, 02:49 AM

Ulric coming over to save her would suffice though she was wishing he didn’t have to. Aranea was far from a spoiled little princess and getting her paws dirty or doing her share of the work was something she was always accustomed to. She wouldn’t hesitate however as they went to put the shovel in together. Aranea staying across from Ulric while placing the shovel accordingly and gently pushing the handle toward him once he found some balanced ground. They moved around the circle a few times before moving to the next hole, Aranea feeling a burn in her shoulders and wound herself. She wouldn’t stop though, at least pushing through to finish the holes for the beams, Ulric was doing the brunt of the work anyway.

Aranea herself slid in glances to Ulric almost opposite of his, almost like the two of them wouldn’t notice that they had an admirer. Aranea at least chose to ignore the heavy feeling of Ulric’s eyes in a sort of enjoyment that he was admiring her to begin with.

Once the holes were complete she would come back to look at Ulric, "I think I need a break." she smiled with a little chuckle, almost to assure him she wasn’t broken or hurting which wasn’t entirely true. She grabbed the handle of the shovel from his grasp, taking it over to the wall where she would take a seat and quickly slide down to lay. She expected him to join her but there was always a silent fear that he wouldn’t, either because he was busy doing other things or he just simply didn’t want to be with her. Logical? No. But she couldn’t help her anxieties as they always crept up on her.

After he would join her and a couple quiet moments passed, she looked down to her paws, uncomfortable to bring up, "I saw..." her tone she tried to keep even to not put dread into their fun moments together, but they hadn’t really had time to talk about it yet, "It fell from the cliff and it scared me. I couldn’t move and I didn’t know if you.... if it was you or not."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead