Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-14-2021, 12:27 AM
Walk | "Talk" | think

The sun was up, Rudy peeled open his eyes seeing how lighted the room was.  The sun would have already started rising up in the sky and he imagined some other wolves were already started in daily activities.  Rudy used to wake up early but the later he started to hunt at night the more his schedule changed unless he had to wake up early for some form of work.

Rudy let out a large yawn as he got up, shaking out his coat and the webs of tiredness left in his body.  After a minute he felt fully awake as he imagined all there was to do today.  The first activity on his list was to go see his sister.  Rudy had noticed Gwyn didn’t seem to leave the castle grounds much if at all and that was going to change. He jogged to her room, it was a funny-looking room to him but seemed to have plenty of pockets for his sister to put stuff in. “Hey Gwyn,” he called out to his sister, “Guess what? I’m taking you to a really fun spot.”  Ask if she wanted to come? Why do that?

“You’re gonna love it.  I cooouulldd tell you why, but I think it should be a surprise.  You’ll never want to leave.” The young motley grey wolf grinned towards her.  “New favorite spot even maybe.” She needed to see what a great land they were surrounded with.  Behind him Savage his Tasmanian devil had caught up.