An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
03-15-2021, 11:17 AM

While Balthier unloaded his supplies, his head would move around to search as Poem sent him a quiet call but she was easily spotted by her den. He put down whatever he had in his mouth to go over and approach her. Almost carefully before she could even ask for him to meet one of her babies. His blue gaze went down at the tiny pup, and it was natural instinct for him to smile as he put eyes on her.

"H-hello there!" He kept his voice quiet but was no less than excited as the little creature looked back up a him in return. "What's your name? Mine's Balthier." He crouched down low while he had been growing himself and he felt like the pup was almost unrealistically small. How could he have ever been that small? "You have a good mama, did you know that?"

Balthier was simply a family man as his father was and raised him to be. Seeing such a young one wouldn't make him competitive or jealous and in fact while he wasn't old enough to think about kids of his own yet, he certainly wouldn't have minded some younger siblings of his own. Learning about Nuada was troubling and he didn't quite know how to sort that out yet. But the thought of him watching after young ones like his father had for him and his siblings filled him with some kind of emotion he couldn't describe. He may not have been entirely used to pups, but that didn't mean he wasn't willing to try and get to know the ways of an older brother-sort.

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.