gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

03-15-2021, 01:16 PM
And just like that... Carnage had lost. It happened so quickly! One moment she thought she was gonna win... and the other she had slipped into the snow. The girl would gasp at the realisation and stare wide eyed at her brother for a moment. Oh noooo, what had she done? Having realised she lost a bet she would open her mouth to reply, pausing for a moment. " Uhhh... is that what i said? I can't remember?" She would smile devishly before getting back to her paws. If she had to lose to any of her siblings it would be Misery, they were always close since he tagged her as 'brown ear' If Kali had beat her then she doubted she would hear the end of it !
Her brother would then compliment and she would roll her eyes for dramatic effect as if to say whatever " You sure know I will be the best one day Misery" She would laugh, before looking at him face to face as if their noses were almost touching " And when I rule the world you can be my sneaky assistant." She would nod, agreeing to herself. She couldn't wait to see the trouble and victories they would all have.