Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-16-2021, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2021, 01:47 AM by Relm.)

When she was interrupted by a voice Relm would only turn the face the boy, her eyes squinted as he spoke, not really interested in greeting him back the way he had her. Relm somewhat chose to not be polite or whatever. She could have been if she wanted, but she was also pretty blunt when it came to well, anything. Kefka may have taught her otherwise but Kefka also didn’t care either. So she took things as she did, and it was always in some unique sassy way.

"Sabors huh?" she questioned looking around quickly before back at the boy. "No need to worry about me. I can fight them off. I’m a big tough girl." her expression was less than happy but she was trying to pull off a joke of some sort. Her chest puffed out to her statement, confidence was definitely in her alley, but she would genuinely believe she would be safe from Sabers.

She paused a moment, looking a bit troubled as she thought of Kefka and how he’d protect her. She was definitely growing out of her “I love daddy” phase, not that he would come to notice. Snapping back into reality, "So you came from that pack there? I wish I could live in the castle." Kefka and Relm had ventured the castle just before the pack moved in, and when they went to leave Auster the pack was starting to settle. It made her pretty bummed when Kefka explained they wouldn’t be able to go back. While she like the golden trees, the castle was probably her favorite place she had seen so far.

Walk "Talk" Think