gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze Participant
03-16-2021, 01:25 PM
Shae felt a little shy as her mother called someone over. The tiny Destruction girl was much more subdued than her siblings and quietly observed with blue and lavender eyes as the boy beamed down at her. Slowly her slate marked tail began to wag at her mother’s paws as Balthier greeted her and introduced himself. Shae needed a little encouragement from Poem and looked up at her with uncertainty. Poem grinned and nudged her forward softly. Shae didn’t resist, and got to her paws as Poem pulled away to watch the interaction.

”Hullo.” She returned bashfully, blinking big doe eyes as she summoned her courage. ”I’m Shae.” The girl offered with a more confident wag of her tail. Her features seemed to brighten and she blossomed slowly as he mentioned her mother. ”Yus, I love her.” She confessed warmly and looked back towards the woman. She didn’t quite comprehend the concept of other wolves having mothers. She kind of got that Rhyme was her mom's dad, like Sparhawk was to her. But that didn’t mean the concept continued past that point.

”You build rafts?” Her features turned back to Balthier. Shae hadn’t built much but she watched her parents do so. She was usually too restless to join in, but a raft sounded perfect as a tool to help her explore.