Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-16-2013, 11:32 PM

Loccian would chuckle lightly at the girl's expression, nodding her head when Ara asked if she was a healer like her father told her. ?Yes I am miss Ara, I'm also one of the original members of Seracia.? She would add with a wink, turning her head towards the direction the sun was making its way higher into the sky. She began to wonder how many more questions the girl had, and if she had more, what kind would they be? Would she ask about her father, how she met him, how she learned to use herbs, where she came from, etc. Her next question was about her father, asking about him getting hurt and why everyone got hurt so much. How would she tell the child this, what would she even say if she could?

?I think, without hurt, the world can't exist...? Her voice grew soft as she watched the sky, mostly a light blue now, the colors fading away. ?We will never understand why, it would be like asking why do we eat. Why do we need to get nutrients for our bodies, what's the purpose of being here.? Brows would come together as she saw where this was quickly going, a path that was potentially dark, that Ara wouldn't understand. Her parents probably wouldn't want her to hear it.

?It is best, not to think about it. If you do, it will only make you very confused.? She would look down at the girl, head tilting to the side as she watched her slowly slipping towards her larger body.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Clash <3